PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jun 11, 2008

homer simpson + dr. mcdreamy!!

K so I took this quiz and couldn't believe the results.  Which TV couple are Jonathan and I most like?  I never would have guessed what my answers revealed.  And so I had my fiance try it himself all by himself.  When he got the same result as me, I finally decided they must be right.  :)

Marge & Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
Who wouldn't want a love as deep and forgiving as the love between high school sweethearts Homer and Marge? Sure, sometimes he hangs out with the guys too much and sometimes he ends up in the craziest situations, but you aren't immune to a little wacky behaviour yourself. It's never boring at your house, and that's the way you like it. Your relationship will stand the test of time because you're soul mates, plain and simple.
Yeah, crazy right? 

I try to avoid quizzes because ever since I was like 12 and religiously took every quiz in every issue of Seventeen, I've kind of developed an addiction.  But seriously, what girl doesn't?  Isn't it just what we do??  So one quiz led to another and another and another and then I saw a link to "Who Is Your Ideal TV Husband?"  

The answer to that one was no shocker!!
Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy
Call your mother, you've landed a doctor! And not just any doctor – nicknamed "Dr. McDreamy," the dishy Dr. Shepherd sets hearts aflutter on-and off-screen as he saves lives and breaks hearts all in a day's work.(Even better, he knows his way around your anatomy without the creepy baggage of those guys from CSI). Be warned: he takes his work seriously and medicine must come first. But the happy side effect of that prescription is repeated on-site trysts in hospital stairwells, supply closets and on the other side of that flimsy curtain partition thing. Bonus: Why settle for just one Dr. Shepherd? Hunky Matthew Fox's tortured doctor on Lost fits the bill as Dr. Jack Shephard – take two of these and call me in the morning!
Spot on!

In other news.... finally gave in and got a flickr pro account today.  Come check me out!  

Plus.....


Scrappers?  Check out Songbird Avenue.  Each month, they offer a phenomenal digital kit and donate the profit to a charity.  Last month's charity was the Susan G. Komen Foundation, and I am sooo excited to say by buying a fabulous kit, I did my part in helping them reach a nearly $5,000 donation!!  These are the papers, not even including all the elements in the kit!
Yay!

So girls.... if it were the 1930s, would you be a bad wife? If it were the 1930s, according to this, I have a feeling I would be.  :(

Crazy how times have changed, isn't it?  But then again, some of the things are still the same, or at least they should be.  Interesting...


No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios