PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jun 13, 2008

friday finds + saturday sillies!

WeDdiNg
Absolute craziness

EnTeRtaiNmeNt
Katherine Heigl SO rocks! She refused to be nominated for an Emmy because "I do not feel I was given the material this season to warrant a nomination." Umm yes, hello... Shonda Rimes, you have a phenomenal actress on your hands (think Season 2 finale!) and you can't even give her anyhing halfway interesting to work with this past season? Hopefully next season will give Katie another chance to shine.

I'm kind of disappointed in the roles she's been given lately, so I was also eager to hear of her new movie! I hope she gets a better outlet for her acting abilities than she did in Knocked Up and 27 Dresses.

FreE gO0diEs
Delish desktop wallpapers from Whimsy Press!

tOucHinG
This Baby's Mommy.
Letter to Lydia

bLeSsinG
Carbon Copy Churches Produce Cookie Cutter Christians... now there's a thought.

drOoLinG
Well, at least I am. Look at this. Ohhhh I want it so bad! :)
And while I'm at it, who is buying me this? ;-)

prOduCtiVe

Have you used Google's Text service yet? Amazing! Type in your zip code and words like "movies" "weather"... even "red lobster"! Get sports scores, ask questions.... it's seriously crazy! A new addiction! Right now I text my Twitters, my I Want Sandy reminders, I can email pictures to Twitter.... gettin' totally fancy on my iPhone!! :)

iNspiRinG
One word... Audrey.
As if the amazing Audrey Hepburn isn't inspiring enough, The Fabulous Audrey Hepburn blog posted this photo as well as a quote written in the site guestbook:
Is there anyone who can compare? ... There can never be another with the character and gentleness that is reflected in that beautiful face ... "the look" can be as she says ... "attainable" .... but not the person and not the beautiful soul within .... From suffering and pain, true beauty is born ... For the person who created this website .. thank you. For all the young ones who are inspired by her graciousness and beauty ... you are yourself beautiful.



2009 Sherwin Williams Color Prediction via Apt Therapy...
I am in love!!

FuN-neSs!
Look what I got from Staples today - an email announcing MixItUp - for a set price, you can fill a container full of all kinds of different office supplies! Mix and match! Can't wait to go bask in all of the office supply glory! Yay!

saTuRdaY siLLieS
just a couple...







And lastly, I stumbled across this...

Ordinarily I doubt I would have found it funny, but well, read my clinical journal entries and talk to my friends at school, and well, there you have it. :)

BeSt for LaSt
NEW VERAS! NEW VERAS! NEW VERAS!
K just a wee bit excited over here...
Look at the new lovelies...

I'm only TOTALLY crazy about one of the new prints, but I guess it's better for my budget that way! :) Guess which one I like...


Have an absolutely fantabulous weekend!!

I'm cleaning. (Shocker, right?) I'm organizing. I'm vowing NOT to go back to bed. I'm cleaning out my closet. I'm cleaning off my scrap-table (I just spent $108 yesterday on this:

but can't use any of it yet because of this:



Ha! I just had my Pharmacology exam yesterday and am promising to unwind and try to have some fun. But most of all, I'm spending time with my <3!!!

Be blessed!

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios