Seriously.
Can I just have a moment of SILENCE? Just a free "bonus" day during which no time passes?
*~*~*
Here's what I've been up to.... what I've been enjoying... what I've found...
*
Working on this this week. Lately, I've been getting nothing done so hopefully that will change.
*
Wishing I could go outside and do this!
*
Finally gave myself permission to do nothing but chill at my pool allllll day on Monday! :) Good thing because today it rained. This weather is just nuts. This weekend, it was hotter than I'll get out, and honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if we had a blizzard tomorrow! I told Bossy all about it here. :)
*
Studying for a Pharm exam on Friday. Ugh. Who invented summer classes? I'd like to have a lil chat with them...
*
Being touched by this... 19 weeks...

I love the Street Anatomy blog. They have find the most fascinating portrayals of anatomy in art and design.
*
Trying to talk myself into cleaning my umm, "Scraproom" - I know I say that every week but the 3ft high pile of clothes on top of my table just HAS to go.
*
New iPhones? Yes, please! Check this out: Medical resources
Can't wait! I've just been dying to get rid of my nursing PDA and trade it in for an iPhone that can hold my software instead. July cannot come soon enough!! Hope Skyscape is on top of things getting all of our programs iPhone-ready! :)
*
My bestie spent the night on Monday! We were lazy bums allll day on Tuesday. It was way fab! Both of us are in nursing school, and both of us have intense classes coming up, so we decided we were allowed. :) She just started a nurse tech job and mine starts in a few weeks, so we figured it's now or never!! (More on the job later!)
*
How cool is this site with all kinds of printable paper?
*
It's official... I'm a member:

*
May this inspire you:

(c) m.writes
*~*~*~*
And don't worry... pictures from my baby sister's graduation party, ceremony, etc..... they're coming! I PROMISE! I'm still recovering from the never-ending run of events, but hey, it was worth it. She did it!!! :)

Can I just have a moment of SILENCE? Just a free "bonus" day during which no time passes?
*~*~*
Here's what I've been up to.... what I've been enjoying... what I've found...
*
Working on this this week. Lately, I've been getting nothing done so hopefully that will change.
*
Wishing I could go outside and do this!
*
Finally gave myself permission to do nothing but chill at my pool allllll day on Monday! :) Good thing because today it rained. This weather is just nuts. This weekend, it was hotter than I'll get out, and honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if we had a blizzard tomorrow! I told Bossy all about it here. :)
*
Studying for a Pharm exam on Friday. Ugh. Who invented summer classes? I'd like to have a lil chat with them...
*
Being touched by this... 19 weeks...

I love the Street Anatomy blog. They have find the most fascinating portrayals of anatomy in art and design.
*
Trying to talk myself into cleaning my umm, "Scraproom" - I know I say that every week but the 3ft high pile of clothes on top of my table just HAS to go.
*
New iPhones? Yes, please! Check this out: Medical resources
Can't wait! I've just been dying to get rid of my nursing PDA and trade it in for an iPhone that can hold my software instead. July cannot come soon enough!! Hope Skyscape is on top of things getting all of our programs iPhone-ready! :)
*
My bestie spent the night on Monday! We were lazy bums allll day on Tuesday. It was way fab! Both of us are in nursing school, and both of us have intense classes coming up, so we decided we were allowed. :) She just started a nurse tech job and mine starts in a few weeks, so we figured it's now or never!! (More on the job later!)
*
How cool is this site with all kinds of printable paper?
*
It's official... I'm a member:

*
May this inspire you:

(c) m.writes
*~*~*~*
And don't worry... pictures from my baby sister's graduation party, ceremony, etc..... they're coming! I PROMISE! I'm still recovering from the never-ending run of events, but hey, it was worth it. She did it!!! :)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment