So the past month or so has been absolutely crazy. There's so much I can't wait to share, so I'm just gonna lay it all out here. And to think the summer's only going to speed up from here...
NiKki*s SeNioR pRoM!
Look at this gorgeous princess. Can't believe it's my baby sister! Just yesterday we were holding hands waiting in line to ride Dumbo at Disney World. Where does the time go?
*Click to view bigger!*
Lo0K whO*s BacK tOgeTheR
And he knows good and well that her big sister will hurt him if he breaks her heart again. :)
thE boYs GoT a PupPy!
So far the puppy is still alive. And I'm definitely thrilled to say those two are doing fabulous with little Callypso!
ThE gRaD paRtY!
It rocked. For some random reason, Ohio decided to be like 90+ degrees, but other than that, it was a perfect day for my little sis.
*Click to view bigger!*
mY fuRbaBieS
Yep, even they're busy! Haylie's busy being a princess, and Riley? Well it's summer, so she's taken up her favorite sunny-day pastime:
This crazy girl searches the house to find the sunniest spot. Then she gets comfy and won't move for hours because she's busy working on her "tan". Seriously.
<3>
All I can say is thank goodness for this:
Without him I wouldn't be here right now. I'd have given up long ago. I think. I hope not, but I just don't know lately. We've been engaged for almost a year, together for almost four. We've definitely worked for what we have now, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I never ever knew love could be so pure, comfortable, and true. Wait for it... it's possible. And it's the most beautiful thing that will ever touch your soul, I promise.
pLuS.....
...all the softball, senior stuff, etc. It's hard work being a senior, and it's definitely hard work being sister to a senior! :) Then throw in all of the only worsening pile of doctors appointments plus the fact that my health issues seem to be multiplying... Add in Pharmacology and two more classes beginning in a few weeks... Absolute craziness around here.
CoMinG uP
A lot of hard stuff. Lately every day is hard, but I try soooo hard to be optimistic and never crack. Well it's getting to be too much, too heavy. I have to get it all out, so bear with me. I can't keep it inside anymore. I've used this blog as a tool to help me learn to face my issues instead of deny them, but lately I'm not sure what I've been doing. I've begun going to therapy, and that helps, but journaling is my number-one go-to outlet for coping, and something about stating my fears and sharing my heart for all the world to see is my way of proving to my soul that what I face is tangible, real, and important. It's my way of forcing myself to realize that it's okay to accept myself for who I am and what I deal with, and it's okay to be vulnerable and afraid. I'm a firm believer in being raw and genuine, and I definitely see a large difference between being real and being a chronic complainer. So get ready for me to be real and bear my soul from the bottom of the most honest, humble, and vulnerable broken heart.
xoxo
We are blessed.


















































3 comments:
WOW beautifully written!
hey ... thanks for commenting on my blog and introducing me to yours.. it is refreshing to see your outlook on life even after being sick so long…. I have added it to my favorites best of luck in future… Angela
My dear friend. You words inspire, they bring glory to God. Your are beautiful.
Post a Comment