PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 23, 2008

greys, greys, greys...

Great season finale but nothing like Season 2..... nothing will ever be like Season 2........





Couldn't find any finale clips yet (from tonight, S04), but it was a good episode. Maybe the writing isn't exactly what it used to be, but I'm still ridiculously in love with my show. It just so beautifully illustrates how we are all just vulnerable, struggling human beings trying to hope, heal, and find love. I think just about anyone could relate to this show, but since I am both a patient and a nurse, I really know how amazing and infinite, yet mysterious and finite, the science and art of medicine truly is. For many reasons, so many of these scenes really resound in my heart. Not to mention umm, McDreamy? McSteamy?? McHellloooooo..... yeah umm, okay... that's all I'm saying about that one....

No new Grey's till fall.... I am very sad. :(

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

No mention of McFiancee??
Ahem, ahem ;)

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios