PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 10, 2008

Another silly Saturday...

It's time for our Saturday Kittehs!!












In other notes.... school is totally finally over!! (Until Monday at least, when I begin my summer classes.) I have a lot of reflecting and thoughts about last semester and I'm still wrestling with the tech job stuff, plus I am just now getting over a terrible drug intolerance to one of the hypersomnia meds they put me on, and around here all anyone is doing is getting ready for my sister's huge graduation party. I really want a few days to just breathe. Today I gave myself permission to relax. Not super successful though... I have half a mind to take another nap. :) I did get all of my Europe pictures chosen - I'm going wtih 590-something out of around 3,000 I believe, so I'm just going to run them through either Lightroom or Photoshop and then et them printed before Shutterfly's free shipping ends! There's just so much I want to do, but this semester is already looking nuts. Hopefully it'll be okay though. More later! xoxo

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios