PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 31, 2008

and so it goes...

Still have a ton to share...  lots coming...  promise!!  Pictures, stories, inspiration, hope...  just hang on...


But for now, just wanna say how *thrilled* I am that today was pretty productive.  Not only did I get out of bed and actually stay out of bed (okay, 1 nap, but still... that's awesome for me!), but I finally tackled the projects all over my desk, got a lot of things handled and settled today, began making sense out of the black hole that is called my closet, began my sister's graduation memory/guestbook *annnd* still had time to chill with my fiance and love on my furbabies.  

Oh and how did this happen?  I won Little Bit Funky's goody bag surprise full of lots of crafty pretties!!  I am so totally thrilled.  I need some happy mail so bad - so sick of all of the junk mail, insurance forms, hospital bills, credit card applications, magazines I'll never have time to read.... etc.  So THANK YOU CRYSTAL!!!!!  You totally made my week.  Yay!!!

Oh, and she has a way fab etsy shop, too!  Check it out!  :)

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios