
I no can has cheezburger... is lent!

Can't return me... I ate receipt!
store policy has been stated before ma’am.

Wife burd
Wants 2 no whare DIS came froms?!
uh oh. birdie needs excuses fast!

dis my best imreshun of george dubya bush

Mah pee froze
and I wasn’t dun yet
u okay? are you stuck?

Interpretive dance... I does it!
Umm, hollllllaaaaaaaaaa!! As of 11:59pm last night when my online assignment was due, it is SPRING BREAK!! Offic, yo! [K, you old people, that's Amanda-speak for "officially"] Pretty happy, but not as happy as I could be seeing I have a lot of annoying appointments and such this week, plussss I am going to the stupid Cavs game with Fiance (hahaha just kidding my dear! I'm excited, promise!) Annnd, to top it all off, last Monday's snowday put our huge exam on this coming Monday - the day after Easter, the day after Spring Break. Yuck!! You know what I'll be doing all next weekend!!
So on the agenda for the weekend, I am tidying up as I said yesterday (because my room looks like a tornado has been coming through on a daily basis since the first day of the semester), I'm finishing up some care plans, filling you all in on my wonderful week of nursing, hopefully crafting, you know.... Just trying to at least relax a little. I think I deserve it- I've worked really ,really hard for the past 9 weeks.
We'll see how much I stick to said plans. :)
Have a great weekend! It's almost SpRiNg-TiMe!!!! Wo0oOo!!!!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment