The Saturday AM Funnies are now the Saturday AM Sillies because, well, I don't know. I'm feeling a little alliteration-ish today. :)
Here is a collection of the funny kittehs I saw this week... (There's a lot of them!!)

did u hearz dat?
dey talkin about u again...

i farts in yor gen'ral direkshun
tee hee hee!

wood ju likes to buyz sum sqirl scout cookyz??
perhaps u can gives it to dis kitteh an sayz sry.

it movez right?
dunno. mabee u asks teh hamster?

This mah fayvrit show!
would u liek some popcorm?

THIS wuz BAD idea!
its okay. just calm down and count backwards from 10…

someone steelz da milk?
sry, I noes nuffing about dat.

did u know the night before easter, kittehs lay teh eggs?

i come with sarcasm.
so dats why no kitteh is evar retrunable

why on earth are those cats talking like that?
well, kitteh, its called lolspeak and u can learns it heer.
So, why doust thou talkest likest this?
And this...... now this is the very best part of today's SaTuRdaY siLLieS!!!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment