Since I'm supposed to be a good girl and spend my snowed in day (yeah seriously... this is totally ridiculous!) studying my little head off (Nursing Interventions exam Monday morning!), I don't have time to post all the hilarious kittehs of the weekly Saturday Sillies, so I'll just link ya, okay?
Hikkups
Going to cost him in the end
Iz this many now
Kitteh comitteh
Ugly
Shazam
I fix it
Not a lolrus
I has a u
Pirate kitteh
Peez on efrytin
I mentz to do dat
I is melting
Mah happi face
I is cuter
Sumdae I be big
And for you political peeps.... 
And this one's for my baby sis!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone! Keep those good study vibes coming as I am far in over my head in CBCs, insulins and diabetes management, surgeries, anesthesia, IV math, med admin, skin integrity, drug properties, and injections. I'm studying from 4 books, lecture slides, lab notes, whatever med math sheets I could get my hands on, drug sheets, flash cards, and even some random papers our clinical instructor found for us at the hospital. I have a feeling by the time I graduate, I'm gonna need a bigger head because my brain will be just THAT full!!! It's about ready to explode if you ask me..... At least I actually enjoy this stuff. There's just 100 other things I'd rather be doing today though. Oh well. Focus.... (Riiiiight....)
Meanwhile it's nearly a blizzard outside.
I NEED SUMMER!!!!!!
Mar 8, 2008
saturday sillies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment