Yesterday we had a beautiful Easter. Church in the morning, lunch with loved ones, and church in the evening. Plus lots of studying because I had that huge snow-day-postponed exam today, remember? Then early this morning, Jonathan and my dad left for our church's annual Africa trip while I was stuck taking my exam. :(
The exam was super rough but thankfully I studied my little butt off. So we'll see how it goes... I should know by the weekend.
After the exam, I went home to catch up on all the things I had put off so I could study, and then I had a massotherapy appointment, which was of course, fantabulous!! Had to run into Best Buy (hate that store!) to get a adapter thing for my iPhone, fun. Then home to do a little shopping online.... shame on me. And tonight my mom invited her Vicodin-ed, crazy, menopausal friend over to join my cousin and I for a movie and piiizzzzaaa!! So yes, that was definitely interesting to say the least. We watched August Rush and Juno. We get kind of movie-happy around here when our guys are gone. August Rush was a little slow for my liking, not awful but not something I'd want to watch again, and Juno, well I've seen it before so I guess that means I liked it. It's pretty funny, but there is a strong sentimental theme strewn underneath. The best of both worlds I guess. It's definitely really, really sweet. Lots of fun.
Tomorrow is lab + American Idol (woo!)... Wednesday is clinicals... Thursday Mom and I have a fun little wedding-invitation class at Archiver's.
One of these days I wanna get crafty. Or take a nap. Ha!
The sun was shining today, and I think spring is coming. I'm so, so excited!!!
Easter pictures tomorrow? We'll see.... Maybe if you're lucky. ;-)
Easter pictures tomorrow? We'll see.... Maybe if you're lucky. ;-)




















































No comments:
Post a Comment