PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Mar 26, 2008

{miscellaneous stuff . . . }

Monday night after our movies, I went upstairs to find my iMac unresponsive. It ended up crashing so I spent Tuesday morning trying to get it fixed with AppleCare, but of course I don't have my Leopard CDs, so I ended up having to take it into the Apple store Tuesday night. I was prepared to get the hard drive replaced, but the "Mac Genius" was able to get my computer to come back to life!! On the way home, I was craving Arby's curly fries, so I did that after I made a little detour to Cord Camera where I stocked up on the new Basic Grey and found some cute sale items! I am feeling soooo crafty!! Then Idol. Duh. :)





Lab yesterday was so much fun. It was feeding day where we learned about all kinds of foods, patient diets, tube feedings, tube insertions, etc... We even had a lovely smorgasbord of puddings, pureed items, juices, and thickened liquids so we could truly experience the lovely delicacies some of our patients' diets require. Delish! ;-)




Got my exam grade back... B :( But above the class average... so I guess it's okay.

Today... clinical... that post coming soon.

Then my every-other-Wednesday-ritual: laundry! I only do laundry every 2 weeks because I have way too many clothes, but I only have 2 sets of my uniform scrubs. Therefore, I must do laundry every 2 weeks instead of like every month or something as I would like to. Haha! And I was extra lucky this time because last week was spring break = no clinical = I haven't had to do laundry in 3 weeks! Woo! :-P

Then home this afternoon, and Jonathan was in his hotel so we got to do our first ever video chat!! Then we screenshared so I could see his pics! So exciting. I miss him so badly. Africa is just too far away!

Tonight... Idol, umm duh... GO BROOKE!!!! She rocks.

Missing Grey's Anatomy... April can't get here soon enough!!!!

xoxo....

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios