Grrr..... almost 5am and I still can't sleep. Stupid muscle relaxers. Stupid car wreck. Stupid driver who didn't want to pay attention to umm, driving. Yeah, I'll blame her. lol
So yes.... for the past 3-4hrs I've been tossing and turning in bed, snuggling with both Haylie Brooke and "Ugwie Doggie," listening to podcasts on my iPhone, reading the new Marie Claire, eating Girl Scout cookies (the shortbread ones over chocolate!), checking my Google Reader, you name it. I finally gave in and got my laptop out. And here I am. This is totally going to mess up my week, and I have a feeling tomorrow I'm going to be all out of sorts. Oh well, c'est la vie, right?
Found a couple funny Kittehs for ya:


And here's a cute Ugwie Doggie for ya:

Yep, that's Princess Ri all snuggled up on my pillow with her doggie, all tucked in with her Disney Princess blanket. What a spoiled little girl... Haylie on the other hand is so adorable. She needs a haircut so she's extra fluffy, and she's so stinking cute I could just eat her up.
Let's see..... anything else I can share? Well I'm totally excited for tomorrow - fun with Megs during the day then new Idol, new One Tree Hill, new Beauty & The Geek... And it's spring break so I can watch without feeling guilty! Hooray :) Then Wednesday, Fiance and I are going to the Cavs game - I surprised him with tix for V-Day so even though I really can't stand basketball, I'm going just for him :)
That's back to checking my blogs and adding songs to my Last.fm playlist. Who knows, I might even organize my files on here because I need to send a batch over to the iMac. We'll see. I'm feeling real crafty but I feel like I have to at least stay in bed and "pretend" I'm trying to sleep ;-) Heehee
So until tomorrow... or whenev.... xoxo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment