PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Feb 2, 2008

sat am funnies

Okay, okay, so maybe I'm a little too addicted to this I Can Has Cheezburger site but I find their pics, the pic captions, and even the lines under the pictures quite hilarious.

Here's probably way too many, but hey, it's Saturday. Don't we deserve a laugh or two???


angelina kitteh noze the importance of adopshun... wheres teh brad?



get in mah belleh!
n afterwurdz. u may rub mah belly.



one hole for sit, one for fud!
plz to maek sure the other bowl is teh fud…



emo cat maiks a fwend.
u can be teh mah space fwiendz…



dorky jr high pic... dis me grade 7
n dis wen ur mommy dressd u up for teh babee pix! *snorgies!!!*



Tank u captin obvius.
and teh captin is abouts to lose teh finger. hee hee



we has resurvashun... we call last week
yah, dat not gonna wurk wif french kitteh…



The plants... they tell me fings
wow, dat’s just crazy. plants cant talk. *sarcasm/ironies* hee hee



jus’ chillin’ wif my peep.
but dat won’t last too long…



You're Fired! whered i seez dat toupay before?



One day...
I’ll be Pope!
Badum pshhh. *knee slapping* Fank u fuh teh punnies!



New Years Resolution: More time on Treadmill
yah, howz dat going? feeel da burn!



If anybodiz findedz this video, I iz held captive by hoomans
um, sum hoomans may disagrees dere… sumtimes we feel captive by teh kittehlords…


and yessssss, how awesome is this?! for my new iPhone!

And why oh why do I have a feeling I could find a stupid picture of Riley somewhere to submit to that site? Hmmm.... Pink piggies? Strike a pose? Gangsta-Ri? Where would we begin? Haylie's just way too stinking cute to make it on there and sound like a dummy kitteh ;-) "snorgies"!! lol wow, isn't amazing how funny life becomes when you're running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep?? pcz *

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios