Friday Fill In #57 & Friday Fiver
Friday Fill-In
1. Once I was sad.
2. I'm sick of being sick.
3. Today at work I got our new iPhones set up!
4. What's this crazy miracle called life all about?
5. If I make a mistake, I try to learn from it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought It's iPhone day!!!!!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my fiance and showing him my new iPhone, tomorrow my plans include watching my boytoy shine and Sunday, I want to not be stressed about school this week! :)
Friday Fiver
The Feelings That I Feel
1. What are you set on? Figuring out how to manipulate life to work it out for everyone's best interest
2. What do you have to do right? Everything!
3. Have any kids? Just my furbaby princess Haylie and a few itty bitties deep inside my heart <3
4. Are you patient? Not with myself
5. I know if I put my mind to it, I can rock the world.
happy feBruArY everyone!! be blessed! :)
Feb 1, 2008
it's that day of the week again...
Labels:
friday fill-ins,
friday fiver,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment