PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Feb 8, 2008

friday time!

Friday Fill In #58 & Friday Fiver

Friday Fill-In
1. I'm looking forward to Monday afternoon because that means my first interventions exam is over!

2. Versailles is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.

3. I've fallen in love with doubt.

4. Six of one, I have no idea what that means. 

5. Addiction is a fascinating thing.

6. The kittehs crack me up!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include studying and Sunday, I want to get some solid studying accomplished!

Friday Fiver
1. Do you like the thrill of a chase? It depends. I do thrive on shopping chases - you know, when you find that item you just HAVE to have but can't find it anywhere... That's seriously fun.
2. What winds you up? What doesn't?
3. Are you a loud talker? Sometimes, I guess
4. What comes easy to you? Following my motivations
5. What did you dream about recently? Horrible, frightening things

have a fantabulous weekend!

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios