PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jan 26, 2011

All the heaven I want

O my Lord Jesus Christ, if I could be in heaven without thee, it would be a hell; and if I could be in hell, and have thee still, it would be a heaven to me, for thou art all the heaven I want.
- Samuel Rutherford

1 comment:

ANONYMOUS #2 said...

Obviously "anonymous", your beliefs don't match up either, do they? Because if you were a "Bible believing Christian", you may have heard the story about Jesus telling us to love one another. Maybe you also heard the story where Jesus told us to "judge not that ye be not judged"? Not ringing a bell? Ok, maybe you should go spend some quality time with God before you harass people online. I'm sure Jesus wouldn't waste time harassing people online. He would, however, spend time praying for them if he was concerned. Do something that is actually meaningful and get a life.

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios