Over the years, I've found so many new friends and received so many comments and emails from people saying how my words here have inspired them. I'm humbled. I always have been.
As this is my website, these are my words. While we have free speech in this wonderful country, I'm simply tired of the hassle that comes with dealing with those who consistently, vocally don't agree with me and/or judge me, those few trolls who judge each one of my entries with their own personal standards. At the same time, I need to uphold the professionalism I'm developing in my nursing and childcare careers.
This blog will still exist, but it will be private. It will be locked. To those who are cheering and saying, "I knew it!" or "I told you so!" or "I caused her to succumb!", ha. Save your glee. I am now able to write even more freely before, saying whatever I want in however way I want to. This choice is freeing to me. I can invite anyone I want to read my words, people I trust, people I value. I no longer have to worry about posting what you may see as "the wrong thing," invading my own privacy. I no longer have to worry about my thoughts, health, morals, and life situations getting into the wrong hands.
You're scheming, and you're not who you think you are. One of these days, you are going to cause a vulnerable soul to completely collapse. Then you'll realize how caustic your opinions are. Whoever is roaming around here on your Biblical soapbox, perhaps you forgot what Jesus taught us about judging. Judge not lest you be judged yourself. May you cast the first stone... Oh wait, you already have.
But I have friends, true friends, who fill me in on you. Yes, you. And I'm smart enough to fear human resource departments, stalkers, and conniving people who pretend they're my friends.
I'm excited. I can say whatever I want to say, however I want to say it, with whatever pictures or information or videos I want to add. This will truly be my open forum, while before, I've had to be careful because of my common sense. Don't get me wrong - I've been painfully honest and candid, but still careful.
If you've been stopping by to judge or stalk me, may karma be upon you. What comes around goes around. On the other hand, if I helped you along the way, I'm humbled. If you stopped to let me know, thank you. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Please continue to follow me on my transplant blog and/or Twitter, both of which will remain active. Or here's a thought - why don't you try email? [agoodwin 2010 (at) gmail (dot) com] Isn't it amazing how these gadgets of ours have taught us to have more acquaintances than friends?
It's been an amazing 3.5 years. Again, I love you, sweet followers. Fear not - you'll be hearing from me in the future with my in-progress memoir. I promise you that.
All my love,
Jan 24, 2011
Judgment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment