If you're close to me, you know what happened a year ago tonight. You know what it did to me and how this past year has been.
I had a special post ready to go up tonight. The words were definitely closure for me, but after some thought, I decided some things are better left unspoken.
Maya Angelou once said,
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
Feelings.
They are so powerful.
I will never forget how someone made me feel a year ago tonight, and during the months leading up to it. However, by providing even the slightest negative connotation to his name, someone else may never forget how I made him feel at this moment.
I choose to reach higher than that.
With that said, thank you to everyone who has chosen to remain on this journey with me. Thank you to those who have dried my tears, stayed up with me at night, and filled the voids my heart contained. I love you.

















































