PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nov 12, 2009

Our fridge

Our refridgerator is a sorry piece of equipment.  It works great, gives us ice and water, keeps our food nice and cold or frozen, but there is one problem.  It's covered in wood panels to match the wood in the kitchen.  Wood panels are not magnetic.  I've hated this fact since the day we moved in, well over a decade ago.


So around here, if you have something amazing like a report card you want the entire household and guests to see, or perhaps that school picture you look especially nice in, or like lately, the picture from the newspaper of LeBron, Shaq, and MO WILLIAMS.... well, you just get a tiny piece of tape out and mount your article/picture/letter/mean note like "AMANDA DO NOT EAT MY COOKIES"... you get the idea.


I found this in Sunday's paper and couldn't help but cut it out and put it on the fridge.


&102290


I have to admit, I smiled and was maybe a little bit surprised when Jonathan habitually walked to the fridge for some Mt. Dew and, reading something he realized was meant for him, chuckled.  (But then again, you always feel special when the posted item is about YOU, dontcha Jonathan? lol)


Ahhh.... young love.  It's so predictable sometimes, isn't it?  Otherwise the "funnies" wouldn't ever be funny!  ;-)


1 comment:

Kenny said...

Great post, Amanda!  I love the nursing school blogs where people list every little thing that goes on.  Well done ...


 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios