Ahh, the weekend... finally... and just real quick, I have some BIG NEWS for you.
This past week, I traveled across the internet once again to guest post on a friend's blog. Run right over to my friend's site, Hey Stephanie! to see my post that kicks off my
3-part College Web Secrets series

Stephanie is a social media guru and blogs about fun ways that the internet can help you accomplish things faster and smarter. Every month, she features a guest blogger, so for my turn? Naturally, I chose to share the ways I use social media/web 2.0 resources to maximize my area of expertise, studying productivity and school efforts. When I started writing the article, I soon realized that the internet pretty much helps me in everything I do when it comes to productivity at school, so one thing led to another, and I realized there was no way it was all going to fit into one post.
SO...
Check back here on my blog Monday and Wednesday for parts 2 and 3. For Part 1 (jam-packed with over 2-dozen links!), go over to Stephanie's, and send all your friends, too. The focus of all 3 posts is college "hacks," but I can definitely see ways many other people can use these for several other uses. The overall key is productivity and timesavers... who doesn't need a little more of that, right? I'm so excited about my guest post, and I'm just as excited about what I have to share this week so please, please, please, tell your friends and check back, and I promise even you savvy techies will learn something! :)

- Search Smart
- Notes & Documents
- Project Planning
- Questions & Answers
- Ultimate Interactions
- Cheap Textbooks
- Your Space
- Your Time
- Your Web
- Math
- Internet Reference Sources
- Study Help
- Tools
- Printer Fun
- More Resources
- Articles
- Blogs to Subscribe to
And of course, if there's something you'd like me to especially cover, make sure and comment and I'll see what I can do. :)
Lots of things to blog about... 1:30am and tired... talk later, k?


















































1 comment:
Thanks again for Guest Blogging at HeyStephanie. I loved all of your tips especially ChunkIt! :]
Post a Comment