
Every Saturday - like hundreds of thousands of others I'm sure - I look forward to the new secrets up on PostSecret. So many touch my heart, but a few special shares really connect with me. This is one to add to my favorites. :)

Every Saturday - like hundreds of thousands of others I'm sure - I look forward to the new secrets up on PostSecret. So many touch my heart, but a few special shares really connect with me. This is one to add to my favorites. :)
... as I endure and recover from a life-saving liver transplant. I am transitioning back to this blog for all happenings of my normal life, still using Amanda's Journey for transplant updates.



(c) 2007-2009

1 comment:
i’m giving away a little happy on my blog by the end of the week-end. be sure to come visit =), you might be the lucky winner!
Post a Comment