PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Apr 2, 2010

Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

(Isaiah 9.6)


No matter your religion, no matter your beliefs, please watch this.  Let these words haunt you and touch your soul.  On this Good Friday, we need to be reminded what really did happen, how it happened, how awful it was.  Our mind likes to forget the details of what our Lord did for us.  It's easier than feeling guilty for our own transgressions, because in all reality, he did this because he loved us.  He had no reason to, but he saw beyond that.  He chose the nails, the thorns, the whipping post.  He was scorned and jeered at.  Mocked.  He knew this would be the only way to redeem the world and save billions from a burning eternity with the enemy.  He felt weak about it.  He probably had questions, and I'd like to know them.  But somehow, He came through it for us.  Only for us, not for himself.  He went through this so that through his body and his blood, he can save our souls, heal our bodies, and make everything new again.  Don't you see the scars there to remind you of just how far love goes?  There aren't enough words of gratitude or praise, not enough deeds or acts to even try to come close to expressing our thanks to the One who saved our lives.


All Things New Again with Brad Paisley & Sara Evans.  










Have a Beautiful Easter celebrating the resurrection of the One who came to die for our sins, rise on the third day, and continuously bless our days with promises anew.


(Brad Paisley)
Mother - do not cry for me
All of this is exactly how it's supposed to be


(Sara Evans)
I'm right here. Can you hear my voice?
My life, my love, my Lord....my baby boy

(Brad Paisley)
As they nail me to this tree
Just know my Father waits for me


(Sara Evans)
God how can this be your will?
To have your son and my son killed?

(Brad Paisley)
Whatever happens...whatever you see...
Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me
This is not...
Not the end... 
I am making all things new again

(Sara Evans)
I remember when you were born
In that manger where I first held
You in my arms
So many miracles and lives you've changed
And this world repays you how?
With all this pain

(Both)
Whatever happens...whatever you see (I don't wanna see)...
Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me
This is not...
Not the end...
I am making all things new again 


1 comment:

Jaime said...

OMG! I’m a huge Carrie fan! Fan club member 2 yrs now! I feel so proud to hear others talking about her in a positive light. Me and the rest of the FC members feel like her mother bc we have watched her evolved into the musician/actress(little things here and there) she is today. I am so glad you got to see her perform on this tour! I have seen her 3 times this month that equals a total of 10x. She is an amazing woman and singer and knows her purpose. If she doesn’t come to Ohio this time around, she probably will in the fall. She usually goes to Nashville and OK City but she won’t be so there definitely will be a second leg don’t worry. I’m so glad you and Nikki had fun!

Sry for the LONG comment lol…love your blogs!!


 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios