PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Apr 12, 2010

2 funny YouTubes because it's Monday, and tomorrow is clinical, and the semester is almost over!

aka, I'm busy and tired!  A lot of us are!  Funny YouTubes please?  Thank you.





I barely know who this Justin Beiber kid is - I can't even name a song he sings.  But this little girl is hilarious.  In the original video, you can watch a longer, much more drawn-out video about this toddler's love and devotion to teen pop idol, Justin Beiber.  My goodness...  Then of course who else but Jimmy Kimmel to save the day!  (Also note that Mom and I watched this the morning after I spent half the night crying with her, so that makes it even funnier.  Boys... they're all the same, always breaking their hearts, making them cry!)





My mom got this in her email.   Yes, we are all planning our trip to the Myrtle Beach Safari.  Nikki wants to get an orangutan for Riley.  I'm hoping that one never comes into fruition.

On that note, I was sick and missed clinical last week, so I've just been working on projects and papers and reading textbooks - our 1" thick syllabus tells us the endless pages we have to read...  Sometimes I wonder if you calculated average reading speed, words on pages, how many pages, etc. in some nursing school reading assignments... I really doubt one or two of these weeks it would have been humanly possible to read all of the required and sleep and eat.  Not even mention take a shower or go to lecture.  Insane!  Then we had some weekend fun I'll have to share about when I get a minute ... other than that, running around, going crazy.  Had to stop the med that saved me from my fibromyalgia so now I'm trying to keep up the pace I've gotten used to, realize it's probably not going to work out so well.  I'm going at the speed of light, and I feel like this fly is going to run into it HARD.  BAM!

4 MORE WEEKS!!!

(Up for air, then 6 weeks of nursing school torture, then a little more air until my REAL senior year!  So what if I'll be a 2nd or 3rd year senior? lol  The goal is to do it in a year.  We'll see.)

1 comment:

maureen said...

Amanda,  It sounds like a very trying job taking care of those senior citizens.  My Mom is 87 and still sharp as a tack thank God.

maureen


 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios