PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oct 14, 2009

Taylor Swift : This love is difficult, but it’s real… It’s a love story, Baby just say yes!

I absolutely splurged and bought floor tickets to Taylor Swift's 10/3 concert at the Q for my little sister's 20th birthday.   (Man, doesn't 20 sound so old??  She used to be 2 you know...)



taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland



sisters & taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland


The concert was much better than I thought it'd be, and the seats were way better than I had ever imagined. 


Gloriana opened for Taylor, and they were really great.  We knew them from their single, "Wild at Heart."  Here they are...



gloriana @ taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland



Then came Kellie Pickler who seems like so much fun in real life! She was wearing super-high-heels absolutely covered in glitter and had a matching microphone.  So fun!



kellie pickler @ taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland


When she sang "Red High Heels," someone actually held a red high heel on stage, which she of course autographed.  It was so cute. 


Then, among a screaming, cheering crowd and posters of Kanye West with his head crossed off and saying things like "Why'd you have to be so heartless?" Taylor came out to to begin her show.


Completely amazing...



taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland



taylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland



taylorswift09--1293tataylor swift * 10/3/09 * cleveland


I have a string of YouTubes, too, but this one, you absolutely must see.  Taylor is even more humble than she looks to be on TV, and Cleveland, well, we obviously love Taylor!  Check out this video!!  (Oh, and keep it on because White Horse is afterwards - one of my faves!)


 










Here's a playlist of all my my YouTube concert videos... scroll down for the set of Taylor.  I have Kellie Pickler and Gloriana on there, too.  They were great!


I hope my little sister enjoyed herself at my wallet-breaking concert!  ;-)  She seemed to have a great time which was all that matters.


Happy Early Birthday, Nikki!!!


No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios