Ahh... tonight, my boy Mo Williams couldn't even save the Cavs. I knowingly got ripped off in a desperate attempt to attend the Cavs season opener game (lol) but I donned my new Mo Williams jersey and went to Cleveland with the fiance to see the Cavs take on the Boston Celtics only to LOSE 89, 95. Come onnnn. We have LeBron, Shaq, and of course, my boy Mo Williams! No excuses, guys. Absolutely pathetic. We started out the game completely on fire and then it got pretty intense... until we lost. :( Well, at least my hot dog was delish, I had a night with my fiance, and it was free t-shirt night! Ohhh, and I looked pretty schhhweet in my new Mo Williams #2 jersey!! :)

Here's a few movies from the night, mostly the beginning like intros, tip-off, etc.
I have lots of pictures, too, but I'm having issues with my new camera... they will be up soon. :)



















































1 comment:
I really enjoy your posts about your OB experiences in school! Awesome to read things from the student perspective.
PS - I hope you’ll consider OB nursing some day…...
Post a Comment