I decided to go through some of the things I brought home from Florida when we went through Nana's things. I found so many treasures, but these really touched my heart.
I miss her so, so badly. I think of her every single day, and I know she's in Heaven watching over me. I talk to her sometimes... tell her about my day, about my worries, about exciting plans. I know she's up there listening to every word, but "Mandy Mine" sure does miss her Nana.
Please read these... I'm touched that she left these behind. I put them in my "special box." :)



I think of all we cherished
The years we would carry
In our hearts
And I'm missing you so
Missing you
You seem so far away
Missing you
I can't begin to say
Just how hard life is
How I can't bear the thought
Of missing you
When I look around and wonder
Just how many ponder
The love of God
And does He really care
It makes me glad that I received
The gift of life eternally
Through His Son
So I'm not missing you here
Missing you
You seem so far away
Missing you
I can't begin to say
Just how hard life is
How I can't bear the thought
Of missing you
Separation from those we love
Can be so hard
And I'm so glad
That God made a way to be together
I won't always feel the hurt of missing you
Missing you
You seem so far away
Missing you
I can't begin to say
Just how hard life is
How I can't bear the thought
Of missing you
- Sheri Easter


















































No comments:
Post a Comment