PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 4, 2009

Blogging… as opposed to packing…

Packing is overrated.  I thought that this afternoon while I was getting massotherapy followed by a pedicure, and I still maintain that thought right now while my back is throbbing and all I want to do is snuggle with my fiance and then go to bed.


Tomorrow, I leave for DISNEY WORLD!!  You guys have no idea how totally psyched I am about this!  Nikki and I grew up going to Disney twice a year, so we're definitely in major withdrawl and are ready to go have more fun than a 5 year old with a Minnie hat, a princess dress, and a giant swirly Main Street USA lollipop.  Not. Even. Kidding.


In the morning, our little fancy pants will fly first class to Orlando, and tomorrow evening, I lined up reservations for the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney!! We have a timeshare with Disney Vacation Club and our regular resort, Old Key West, was booked, so we're staying at a new resort, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.  (Spa? Yes, please!)  Internet is $9.95 per 24hrs but I'll try to blog as I can.  Come show me some love as I chillax in the Happiest Place on Earth!  Chillin' with the Mouse, ya know....  :) 


Any of you going to Disney? I've been reading the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (which is the Disney Bible, and has been in my family since I was a tiny little girl) and enjoying WDW Info for the scoop and MouseSavers for the deals.  And pleeeease, make reservations for dining early on!  (Some restaurants open booking at 6 mos, some only allow 90 days)  We have a few nights of ridiculously late reservations since we were a little late with it.  Oh well.


Anyhow.... just saying hi and bye and whatever.  Next time I talk to you, Jonathan will be puppy-sitting his "daughter" Haylie Brooke and his goofy friend, Riley.  And for yours truly?  I'll be back in my happy place!!  :)


No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios