PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Apr 5, 2009

Link-Happy Sunday!

Got lots of good links for you I'm dying to share....  

But first?  A kitteh!!


Need a good read? (And a few laughs?) Go welcome my baby sister back from a year-long blogging hiatus on her introspective, sarcastic post, A Year Behind.

Desktop looking a little boring? Go check out Cath Kidston's site for a change of scenery!

Need some iPhone wallpaper instead? Try The Paper Pony.

Did you miss me while I was in Florida, mourning the loss of my Nana? I tried to keep everyone updated at a special Tumblr site, How to Save a Life. Until I get my "real" pictures all fixed up and pretty, it's all there. :)

Looking for some great freebies? Go over to Couponing 101.

Want to get addicted to Craigslist like me? Got some itty bitties? Check out ohdeedoh's guide to finding things (especially baby/kids) on Craigslist! Bargains!!

Want to hear some big news? Stay tuned to my blog next week. I have someone I'd like you to meet. :)

How about some big news now?  I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!  Sure, it might be like my 25th time, but my sister and I are totttttally excited!!  Too excited!!  And want to know what my favorite ride is?  Ever since I was 18 months old and went to Disney World for my first time, Small Small World has been my favorite ride EVAHHH!



Happy Weekend to you all!!

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios