You know, I've loved sponsoring little Julenia through Compassion International, and I trust all of you are joining me in prayer for her. Well, I just finished my first letters to her and enclosed a few photos of Jonathan, Haylie, and myself. I've been so busy getting her little "envelope" together that I didn't even think to anticipate the first letter from her, and I was definitely surprised at what I received yesterday. I got an envelope from Compassion, and I just figured it was time to pay the monthly sponsorship donation. I was so excited when I opened the envelope and saw what I was never expecting... a letter, drawing, and photo from Julenia.
Please continue to pray for her little soul that she would grow strong in the Lord. You are all a part of this too, each time you mention her to God. I feel that you all should hear what she had to say, to feel more a part of her life... Apparently she and her mom wrote this, and Compassion's translators took it from Spanish to English.
Hello dear sponsor * Amanda. What a great blessing from God to know that Julenia has been the girl you've chosen as your sponsored girl. Julenia is 4 years old her brithday will be on March 30th. She is in 3rd level of kinder. She lives with her parents. I am the only daughter. My dad is * and my mom is *. They thank you so much for your sponsorship too. She attends the project "Little Soldiers of Jesus." She is a very intelligent girl. She likes to sing, to draw, and to pray and to attend the project so much. She has a pet, it's a doggie called Lazy. She wants to know: Do you have a pet? How old are you? How is your country? Nicaragua is so beautiful. She is going to pray with her parents for you for the Lord bless you so much. She sentds you a drawing. She hopes to receive soon letters and pictures to know about you and to know you. She asks you special prayer for her family. God bless you so much and since now you occupy a special place in her family, she says. She sends you a picture. Yours, Julenia and her mom *Here's her precious little drawing:

This is being a part of something big... there's nothing in the world like it. Thank you for being a part, for loving this little soul.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment