PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nov 27, 2007

sometimes...

... God blesses us just a little extra by putting someone special in our lives, even if just for a few months. That's how I feel about my lab instructor this past semester, Jackie Owens. We became very close over our 16 weeks together, and she taught me so many life lessons I know I couldn't forget if I tried. I wanted to do something special for her since she literally got me through this past semester while I was just about at the end of my strength, so I bought her a Christmas ornament and wrote this on the back:


To Jackie,

The teacher who encouraged me to press on despite my obstacles. Because of you, one day I'll be a nurse and I hope I'll be a blessing to others just like you. Thank you for making me aware that I am a "wounded healer." It's an honor I won't take lightly. I'll never forget you.

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios