We had a bit of a stressful Christmas, but still, it was a beautiful Christmas of so much love, joy and peace. Holding onto the spirit as long as I can, enjoying Jonathan's extra days off this week. :)
Love these Christmas quotes...
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Hamilton Wright Mabie
It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you... yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.
Mother Teresa
I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.
Taylor Caldwell
The best of all gifts around any christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
B Hillis
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2.14


















































2 comments:
Happy New Year! I totally stole these questions~ These are really great questions so I hope you dont mind~ If you do let me know ok~
Love and miss you~
Those totally ARE great questions, but what I really loved, were your open answers. Hope that all of your wishes come true in the HAPPY NEW DECADE
xo/
@EvieStewart
Post a Comment