PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nov 20, 2008

now i lay me down to sleep…

Now beside my bed I kneel
I pray the Lord my soul to heal
If God will take away this pain
I vow to love myself again


Sometimes I can't help but cry
My soul is heavy; so alone am I
Forgiven, loved, enabled... I know
While feeling so small, afraid, alone

But while suffocating in waters deep
He holds me as I sob and weep
He whispers,
Child, it's all right now
I try to believe although I don't know how

Terrified by the past that scares
I'm surrounded by angels and need not fear
Loosen my grip on the scars and shame
It's time to move on; there's healing to claim


Now I lay me down to sleep
Although I cry and though I weep
You'll strengthen me to make it through
With Your sweet peace to begin anew


{ adapted from Cordie B }


3 comments:

sandra said...

your little hailey is adorable!!!


SarahHub said...

I love the bow in her hair!  She is precious!


Rita said...

Thanks for the laugh she is sooo cute!


 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios