PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nov 14, 2008

everything means nothing . . .












Is anybody out there
Does anybody see
That when the lights are off
Something's killing me


I know it seems like people care
Cause they're always around me
But when the day is done and everybody runs

Who will be the one to save me from myself
Who will be the one who's there
And not ashamed to see me crawl
Who's gonna catch me when I fall

When the show is over
And it's empty everywhere
It's hard to face going back alone
So I walk around the city
Anything, anything to clear my head
I've got nowhere to go
Nowhere but home


Who will be the one to save me from myself
Who will be the one who's there
And not ashamed to see me crawl
Who's gonna catch me when I fall

It may seem I have everything
But everything means nothing
When the ride that you've been on
That you're coming off
Leaves you feeling lost

Is anybody out there
Does anybody see

That sometimes loneliness
Is just a part of me

Who will be the one to save me from myself
Who will be the one who's there
And not ashamed to see me crawl
Who's gonna catch me when I fall
And not ashamed to see me crawl
Who's gonna catch me when I fall

5 comments:

Drofen said...

Amanda,

I’ve not had time to sit and read through your blog yet, but love the honesty of what I have read.

I don’t pretend to know the answers to other people’s problems, and mine feel small in comparison, but I’m pulling for you.  You have amazing goals for anyone, let alone someone who has been through what you have…


lukabella said...

I adore you to pieces.I am so proud of your courage and would be honored to walk this journey with you ((((hugs)))) to you my sweet and precious friend. jenn


Meka said...

Hey Amanda,

I hadn’t popped over lately, so I wanted to see what you were up to.  Well, my goodness!  I happy to hear that you have an official explanation for what you’ve been going through for soooo long.  And, it’s wonderful to hear that you’ve found someone who is able to help you overcome it, bit by bit.  I admire your bravery in sharing your experiences. Most of us (myself included), are still rather silent.


Rita said...

even though I dont know you, I know theres a reason I came across your path. Im praying for your healing and know God wants us all to feel peace and happiness.

Im reading climbing the mountain by Anne a lay apostle.Good book.

you can go to http://www.directionforourtimes.com

Rita


bleu said...

Found you from LFCA. I just wanted to say years ago I suffered pretty bad PTSD and ended up going through EMDR or rapid eye movement therapy because it was a triggered response PTSD from an earlier one I had had much therapy with.

Anyhow I was SHOCKED at how quickly and thoroughly it aided me in my recovery and thought you might be interested in looking into it. ALSO it is soooo passive and mild from other techniques which was much of why I was so shocked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_Movement_Desensitization_and_Reprocessing

http://www.emdr.com/

Anyhow good luck.


 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios