PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jul 4, 2008

More later... but big news for now!

Alltop is one of the best blog aggregation sites - they search the net to find "all the top" stuff around the net and compile it in one place, categorizing everything on different themed pages, each dedicated to different topics (think news, weddings, crafts, France, PHP, autos, seriously - they have it all!) Well, my news is... I'm now featured on Alltop's Twenty-Something's page!! It's kind of a big deal. And I'm honored.

Thanks Alltop. Welcome new friends. And preexisting friends? Go show Alltop some love. :) And have a FANTABULOUS 4th of July!!

Alltop, all the cool kids (and me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Woot! Congratulations Amanda, I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

oh congrats! Getting on All Tops is definitely worth celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is awesome!

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios