PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dec 19, 2007

special day :)





Today was a much needed girls day out!! Shopping, movies, chicken... lots of fun! ;) One of the highlights of our day was seeing the movie Bella. We had heard about it for awhile and decided to finally see it. I regret not seeing it sooner. I can't think of a movie I've ever seen that has been so moving. Bella embraces life, love, grace, struggles, friendship, surprises, and everything in between. The symbolism was profound, and the characters were so convincing. At times, the story was intense, but interwoven into the intricately placed scenes, tiny bits of humor helped break things up. I think of it as a humble and underrated movie, yet it has won dozens of awards. It's hard to describe this one, but it's definitely unforgettable.


Be thankful for everyone who means something to you. We are blessed.



No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios