Today I'm wishing a special little princess a happy sixth birthday.
Six years ago today at 7.45am, I received a phone call saying my puppy had been born. The shih tzu/bichon frise (aka, shichon) mix that I put a deposit on a month or two prior… had finally been born. (More about her story here.) A sweet baby girl that I had no idea would tear her way straight into the middle of my heart.
Above is from this fall, and then again and below at the Picture People last month. (It was a nightmare of a photo shoot, but alas, a definite memory.)
Haylie has been through quite a journey with me these past six years, and she's been there for the most defining times and trials of my life. It's amazing what she's seen me through. I adore this 9 pound angel.
Haylie's been told she looks like a stuffed animal in this picture. Don't you adore her rhinestone name tag? So chic. :)
Christmas, 2009
My girl is definitely spoiled and a little set in her ways, but she keeps me going, dances when I get home, and snuggles with me every single night.
I love her more than anything.
Here's to many more birthdays, sweet baby girl.





















































1 comment:
Happy Birthday !!!! Joyeux anniversaire !!!
Post a Comment