PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oct 12, 2010

A great night

There's nothing I love more than family, or an excuse to get together with my family!

My grandparents are "snowbirds" - they live in Florida from October through May, Ohio from May through October.  It's become tradition to have a big dinner before Nana & Poppop, now just Poppop, returns to Florida.  We invite the whole family and go out to eat, and it's always a fun special time.  Two years ago at this specific dinner, that was the last time I saw my beautiful Nana.  So these dinners are very important to me, and I made sure I got the whole family involved in this year's dinner.  Unfortunately my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy were out of town, but the entire rest of the family was there, and it was so special.  Here are the pics.  (And yes, it feels SO good to be recovering and getting out more!!)

Poppop & his granddaughters!


Poppop & Amanda


Amanda & Heather


Ben & Nikki


My parents!


love, love, love :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Love the photos-Your Pop Pop is amazing!! Haven't seen your mom since we were little but I could recognize her!!

Unknown said...

Can certainly tell you had a good time from these pictures.

And your wanting to get your RN! I just qualified and it is the best thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Amanda.. You look amazing! I can't believe you only had your transplant not even 2 months ago. I had a liver transplant back in January of 2009 and it took me far over 2 months to be able to go out for dinner. Glad you're doing so well!

mandie say what said...

This is so weird.. My name is also Amanda.. I am 23 years old.. I had a liver transplant in January of 2009.. and I have PSC as well.. it's a little freeky. (I posted the comment above.)

Christmas Gift Ideas for Girlfriend said...

Hi Amanda,

You look bright even just had your transplant.

I don't know whether your doctor told you these, go to bed before 11pm everyday and no alcoholic drinks especially liquor.

Wishing you in advance a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios