I miss this. More than anything.
Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the night's so long
Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy...
Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I...
I look at you
When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you
When I look at you I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars jold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone.
Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I...
I look at you
When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you
You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that
Cover me, all I need every
Breath that I breathe ,don't you know
You're beautiful...
When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I...
I look at you
I look at you
And you appear ... Just like a dream to me
Miley Cyrus


















































8 comments:
Your story reminds me of my own. I am subscribed to your blog. I just read your most recent one. It hit home so hard and brought tears to my eyes. You are strong. We are both strong. God is good! : ) You are an inspiration to me… Keep your head up…
When I was was in my Senior year of high school, my boyfriend at the time attempted to commit suicide by an OD. Although he told me his action had nothing to do with me or our relationship, I’ve never quite believed him.
Wow. This could very easily have been me. Only my fear of going to hell kept me from going down that road. An abusive marriage, unbearable physical pain from a severely damaged spine, partly from a botched surgery. Then a divorce, now going on. Sometimes it is almost more than I can bear. Then I remember my friends and family and what their pain would be. Most of all, I lean on my spritual self.
Thank you for this story. God bless you!!!
Amanda, This post brought back very vivid memories of a break up that happened almost 30 years ago. I had no idea that feeling could surface and that it could make my heart heavy and painful again. But I could hear my Husband and son talking in the kitchen and those awful memories left me. If that break up hadn’t happened so long ago I would have never met Joe, who is a love I never thought I would find. God brought us together and he healed my heart. Just to see you write about this hard time is your life is proof that you are coming to the surface of your grief. I will continue to pray for you.
xoxomaureen
Vivid writing. I can’t imagine being a patient like that—your strength is unfathomable.
When pysch rotation came around I was scared to death as well. And it turned out to be one of my favorite rotations, save pediatrics and critical care.
Amanda, Mr. Pyper here, I read your blog, and I seriously don’t read blogs much, lol, i don’t even know why i went to it other than i may start writing one, but i am afraid people really wont care what i have to say, these days i am working with at risk kids and I want others to know what they go through and give ideas to how to help them, anyway, that is what piqued my interest, i don’t know how to describe how i felt, i never like to see people go through stuff and i especially don’t like to see my former students go through stuff, so it is with a parent’s heart that i write this and a friend’s heart that i write this, I will pray for you and I am so moved that you were willing to put yourself out there so others can see you—really see you—and what you are going through, Joe Coffey used to say “People are bigger than you know and smaller than you think” well anyone willing to put themselves out there like you did are HUGE (not in the huge sense that would make you overweight lol) but HUGE in that is what is real and in all of us we go through so much stuff and people never can see it, you are going to make such a difference in so many people’s lives through your nursing, and you already have through your writings, thanks and like a parent-friend former teacher i commend you for your life’s work and willingness to give
Take care
Amanda, I have been so consumed with my everyday happenings that I have not blogged or kept up with others blog much.
God continues to place you on my heart daily and I have been praying for you and thanking Him for how we became friends. I however had no idea all of this was going on. I am proud of you, for picking yourself back up and allowing God to carry you in His might hand. So excited to see how God is shaping you, how He needed to strip you bare to begin to teach you to bloom. Continue to allow God to show himself thru you. Let your light shine so that through every bump and bruise you can bring glory to Him. You ARE bringing glory to Him! Hugs and kisses to you my sweet,precious friend. What a blessing you have been to me.
Ugh.
I’ve been in the same position.
It’s not easy, but you are visibly coming out of the process as a better person. Beautiful writing. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment