PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dec 15, 2008

seriously crazy....

I am entitling this post "seriously crazy" for good reason. I have a good dozen or so posts started but life likes to get in the way and throw out more "important" things to do.

You know how it is, right?

For me... the past couple months have been full of choices, frustrations, growing, heartache, drama, learning, and acceptance. Time has passed quickly though, partially due to all kinds of changing events... new babies and puppies, job adjusting, injuries, school, medical scares, and just overall adapting. And of course, the holidays! :) But that's how this journey goes... always crazy! I'm sure we all know too well, however, that crazy can sometimes get a little out of hand.

I had so many fun ideas like a Christmas etsy feature, homemade gift tutorials, a bunch of fun links, and lots of holiday goodies! Then there's regular life.... I haven't had time to record my moments, not to mention printing or posting one of the best things in life, pictures!!! And I don't feel guilty so don't get that impression, but this blog is such a vital outlet in my life. I'm a writer, and I'm a scrapbooker. I love words and songs and images worth far beyond a thousand words. I need them to sort a path through the craziness, to survive.

So now that I finished my semester (1 class seems like nothing, but I'm trying to ignore that and, considering the circumstances, just be proud I made it through!!)... Be prepared for a little blog overload. Or at least that's the plan. (But then again.... this life is crazy and it is the holidays... but I digress...)

Now for a simple recap of what you've missed and consequenty, what's still on my mind!

  • Summer memories
  • Exposure therapy (remember?)
  • Vacay (August... still no pictures developed!!)
  • Haylie got hurt last weekend...
  • This insane job of mine
  • Baby Maddie!
  • My addiction to cheap and free things....
  • Christmas decorations (pink!!)
  • Sharing Christmas hope
  • Getting organized
  • The craziest little puppy ever
  • My future sis-in-law's new house!
  • Our "apartment" (it's not like you think... but it is funny!)
  • Two very special school projects
So, my dear friends... there's absolutely no lack of things to share!! Just a slight lack of time. So, I'll post as I can and hopefully I can get this year wrapped up by the time it's over. I need closure... 2009 just has to be better, right??

And as always... I hope my stories make you smile, cry, laugh, or feel. Will you join me for the ride?

be blessed 

1 comment:

Robert said...

Looking forward to reading! :)

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios