PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oct 1, 2008

welcome little angel

This is Madison.

She's finally here.


baby madison


Her parents are good friends of my fiancé and I. Jonathan works with her daddy and we've all known each other for years. This angel's been a long time coming. It's so beautiful to see a baby who is not only loved but who was dreamed of and planned for.






You're blessed, little girl. You're only a few days old, but soon you'll see.

Welcome to the world. Our world. The best world any little girl could ever have.

So many are excited to watch you grow. So many love you. So many will watch over you and pray for you every day of your life.

I was working at the hospital the day she was born so I got to see her right away. I must say, the miracle of a new life never grows old. You can believe what you want, but I know these little people come right from heaven into our world. They come right from the arms of God into ours, I'm truly convinced.



I know you're tiny, but please, Maddie girl, tell me. What was it like up there? Can you remember? Were you friends with an angel who wasn't quite ready to come to earth yet? A little girl with big brown eyes, a big heart, and a trusting soul? She was probably pretty smart and definitely feisty and full of life. Do you remember her? I'm sure you do. I hate to bother you, but please, tell me one thing... Is she on her way? Did she say she was coming? Or was she going to wait for us up there? Please, just try to remember that one thing...


a few days old

We love you Madison!

No comments:

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios